Bookkeeping services may be outsourced or at https://keepersly.com/ house based upon your budget. Out sourcing bookkeeping services is the very best cost effective method to handle the bookkeeping into your organization. In the event that you are the company’s owner, then you might have the versatility to select which service is much significantly beneficial for your firm. Let us take a look at a couple benefits of outsourcing your accounting needs:
Event Logistics Manager
Menu Info and Accounting
Public Health Inspector
Event name: East Coast Craft Beer Festival
Date: Saturday, June 29, 2019
Time: 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. (doors unofficially open early at 5:45 p.m.)
Location: Multipurpose Room – The Halifax Forum
Address: 6217 Young Street, Halifax
David Jones is our Event Logistics Manager. He will be in touch regarding load-ins and set-up.
Parking is available for each vendor. When contacted by David Jones, let him know the size, type & number of vehicles you will be bringing. If you need overnight parking (Friday or Saturday), make sure to tell David.
The venue is located on the corner of Windsor St and Young St. The dock is located at the back of the building. See picture below.
Load-in time is between 2:00 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. Each vendor will be allocated 15 minutes at the loading dock and volunteers are available to help. Bring your own dolly.
David Jones (email@example.com) will set up and confirm your load-in schedule.
David Jones will be in contact you regarding the following:
We have a limited number of spaces that will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Make sure to let David know if you want to bring a 10” x 10” canopy for your booth.
We are not providing menu signage for this event. Please bring your own. You are also encouraged to bring brand signage and other decors for your booth area. Signage needs to be free-standing (e.g., popup banners) or attached to the serving tables.
Please complete the following Allergy Information Form by June 14th, 2019. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ijpZJWCfYLwOSh3g1
We will supply an allergy information booklet which you will make available to guests upon request. Return the booklet to any of our volunteers at the end of the event.
You need to apply for a Temporary Event Food Safety Permit. Complete and email the application by no later than June 14th to Heidi Darling Heidi.Darling@novascotia.ca(902) 499-9530
Here is the link to the application. https://novascotia.ca/nse/food-protection/docs/temporary-event-food-permit-application.pdf Fee payment can be arranged directly with Heidi Darling.Here is an example of how to fill out the application > https://curatedmagazine.ca/how-to-fill-out-a-temporary-event-food-permit/
NS Food Safety will conduct vendor inspections prior to opening the event (4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
You are required to bring an appropriate thermometer to measure food temperatures. Be familiar with food preparation & handling requirements by reviewing the following documents: Food Thermometers for Safe Cooking and Temperature Danger Zone
You are required to supply your own hand washing stations in the booth which must be available at all times (stocked with: water supply with spigot, liquid soap, paper towel and a waste receptacle).
You are required to bring surface sanitizer for cleaning and sanitizing your station.
NS Food Safety is requiring that one person at your booth hold a current Food Safety Training Certificate. Bring proof of your certificate.
If you have any food safety-related questions, please contact our Food Inspector, Heidi Darling – Heidi.Darling@novascotia.ca (902) 499-9530
We need from you the proof of liability insurance certificate. Please forward the following info to your insurance agent:
Please have your insurance broker email the certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, June 24, 2019.
You will be receiving an email regarding final guest numbers from Alexander Henden on Monday, June 24. If you don’t see this email Monday morning, contact Alexander Henden – email@example.com
The door opens at 5:45 p.m. Make sure all of your team members are at your table and ready for service by 5:30 p.m.
Vendors will require event wristbands to enter and exit the event. No exceptions.
The event continues to 9:00 p.m. Please do not begin to breakdown and pack your gear before 9:00 p.m. even if you sell out.
For load-out, you will be guided and assisted by our volunteer team lead by David Jones. More details will be provided at the event.
Bring enough small bills and change for your cash register.
The wifi connection at Forum is not adequate. If you wish to use a credit card terminal, you must have your own internet connections.
Our volunteers and the security guards will give you one food ticket for each item of food. Bring collected tickets to Yuko at the end of the event to settle the bill.
1. Wait for an email from David Jones to get your load-in schedule. He will also ask for your event supply needs (e.g., electrical power)
2. You need to apply for a Temporary Event Food Safety Permit (link above) Complete and email the application to Food Inspector by no later than June 14.
3. You must supply your own hand washing stations in the booth which must be available at all times (stocked with: water supply with spigot, liquid soap, paper towel and a waste receptacle).
4. Bring your own surface sanitizer to clean and sanitize your station.
5. NS Food Safety is requiring that one person at your booth hold a current Food Safety Training Certificate. Bring proof of your certificate.
6. Expect NS Food Safety personnel prior to conduct inspections prior to opening the event. Be familiar with food preparation & handling requirements.
7. Fill out the online Allergy Info Form for every item you are planning to serve at the event by June 14th, 2019. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ijpZJWCfYLwOSh3g1
8. We will provide the booklet with all the ingredients for your menu items. Make sure the booklet is accessible by the event guests. Leave the menu sign and the ingredients booklet on the table at the end of the event.
9. Bring enough small bills and change for your cash register.
10. Email the proof of liability insurance certificate, naming Local Connections as additionally insured, to firstname.lastname@example.org
11. Make sure all of your team members are at your booth and ready for service by 5:30 p.m. We won’t let anyone enter the venue without a wristband.
12. If you failed to comply with the request above, you will be required to shut down your booth and depart. You may also not be compensated for the food you had prepared but were unable to distribute due to regulatory non-compliance.