Drink list, insurance, invoice
Public Health Inspector
PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE DOCUMENT AND SHARE IT WITH YOUR BOOTH CREW.
Event name: Eat Drink Halifax – Beer & Cider
Date: Thursday, January 16, 2020
Time: 7:00 – 10:00 p.m. (doors unofficially open early at 6:30 p.m.) Location: Halifax Marriott Harbourfront
Address: 1919 Upper Water Street, Halifax
David Jones and Daniel Searl are our Event Logistics Managers. They will be in touch regarding load-ins and set-up.
A single-use parking pass will be given to each vendor by David at load-in. Additional parking is available at your expense.
The loading dock is most easily reached by following Upper Water Street in front of the Casino to its southern end and the loading dock will be on your left. (To see a bigger image, right-click it to open in a new window.) Load-in time is between 2:00 p.m. and 5:15 p.m. Each vendor will be allocated 15 minutes at the loading dock and will be provided with an escort. Please bring your own dolly.
David (firstname.lastname@example.org) will set up and confirm your load-in schedule.
David will be in contact you regarding the following:
We need from you the proof of liability insurance certificate. Forward the following info to your insurance agent and have them email the certificate to email@example.com by Monday, Jan 2, 2020:
Please complete the following Menu & Allergy Information Form by January 2nd, 2020. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ijpZJWCfYLwOSh3g1
Please read the following very carefully. If you are found to be not compliant, you will be required to shut down your booth and depart. You may also not be compensated for the food you had prepared but were unable to distribute due to regulatory non-compliance.
You will be receiving an email regarding final guest numbers from Alexander Henden on Sunday, January 12.
The door opens at 6:30 p.m. Be ready for service by 6:15 p.m.
Vendors and crew will require event wristbands to enter and exit the event. No exceptions.
The maximum number of people at each vendor table is 4.
The event continues to 10:00 p.m. Do not begin to breakdown and pack your gear until that time unless permission is obtained.
For load-out, you will be guided and assisted by our volunteer team lead by David and Daniel.
For the purposes of invoicing, restaurants are to take the final guest number and multiply it by $1.75. Then add HST. Make your invoice out to: Local Connections Publishing, 2131 Maitland St Halifax, NS B3K 2Z8 and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org any time after the day of the event.
1. Wait for an email from David to get your load-in schedule. He will also ask for your event supply needs (e.g., electrical power)
2. Fill out the online Menu and Allergy Info Form for every item you are planning to serve at the event by January 2nd, 2020. Here is the link: https://goo.gl/forms/ijpZJWCfYLwOSh3g1
3. Email the proof of liability insurance certificate by Jan 2, 2020, naming Local Connections as additionally insured, to email@example.com
4. The maximum number of people at each vendor table is 4.
5. Expect NS Food Safety personnel prior to conduct inspections prior to opening the event (5:30 pm – 6:30 pm).
6. You must supply your own handwashing stations in the booth which must be available at all times (stocked with: water supply with a spigot, liquid soap, paper towel and a waste receptacle).
7. Bring your own surface sanitizer to clean and sanitize your station.
8. NS Food Safety is requiring that one person at your booth hold a current Food Safety Training Certificate. Bring proof of your certificate.
9. Invoice Local Connections Publishing, 2131 Maitland St Halifax, NS B3K 2Z8. Email it to firstname.lastname@example.org